Friday, September 4, 2009

this & that

Yay! Our LED finally arrived yesterday. But we don’t have cable yet and DH is working on getting the new connection, ended up checking a few CDs in the new TV. I don’t know why or how (I may have forgotten choosing it) but I got the movie ‘Tango Charlie’ through Netflix. We watched that blah movie in FFWD mode and the colors are so vibrant in this TV. It’s simply wow! And it’s slim as ever! I did not imagine I will enjoy it so much.

My parents experienced a mini flooding in the living room again sigh! It wasn’t as bad and they were better prepared this time round.

I had a huge melt down on Tuesday. I think I almost scared DH. But he was very understanding and we both knew what triggered it and somehow it was and yet it wasn’t in my control. Kannadiga Aunty had come to say a final ‘Bye’ that night and thanks to her my mood really improved and I was back to my own self. She made me watch ‘tere mere beach mein’ a talk show that Farha Khan’s hosting with Salman Khan as the first guest. It was time pass.

Now for the labor day - long weekend- to go or not to go to DE?

No comments: