Thursday, July 12, 2007

Go Soya nuggets!

After a very long time, I bought Soy nuggets from the Indian store the other day and made a Soy nuggets curry and we ate it with rotis - it was yum! Somehow since I have moved out of India (almost 5 years now) I have not had it and I actually forgot about its existence. I simply love the taste and I would like to think it looks just like meat (besides Tofu, I can see all you meat eaters rolling your eyes if your reading this :))

We all the know the benefits of Soya by now - rich in minerals, fibers, vitamins, high in proteins yet less calories, but I discovered that it also help fight breast and colon cancer. Though Soya milk, Soya bean oil, Tofu are more poular Soya products I feel nuggets are not as well known; especially in the Indian cuisine.

Soya nuggets is a must try!

2 comments:

dharmabum said...

er, i don't like it so much. i mean, it feels like i am chewing on rubber or something. i think it is the inherent block having been brougt up in a vegetarian family.

Meg said...

:) agreed! but its healthy :))