Thursday, July 26, 2007

Journey...

" every one who wishes to gain true knowledge must climb the Hill of Difficulty alone, and since there is no royal road to the summit, I must zigzag it in my own way. I slip back many times, I fall, I stand still, I run against the edge of hidden obstacles, I lose my temper and find it again and keep it better, I trudge on, I gain a little, I feel encouraged, I get more eager and climb higher and begin to see the widening horizon. Every struggle is a victory. One more effort and I reach the luminous cloud, the blue depths of the sky, the uplands of my desire. I am not always alone, however, in these struggles."

Helen Keller - from the Story of my life.

2 comments:

dharmabum said...

no climbing for me please, just walking

Meg said...

.......Sometimes its not just climbing - I wish to hop, skip and jumpppp! :))