Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yay! Inlaws are finally here....

Its interesting how evergreen some movies are. For the nth time watched Manmadhudu and Ninne Peladtha. And yet I was not bored. But yes I guess it eventually wears of (remember Hera Pheri). Today I watched Bawarchi with my in-laws (visiting from India). Yes! the movie spree is on. In-laws finally arrived on Sunday, we had been waiting forever now and finally they are here, which is a great relief :) and a great opportunity to give ....!

Last week did something different with friends - tried Hookah! shaan se we sat outside the restaurant and each of us tried and it was great fun; we actually had people stop by and looking at us. (I miss that attention ;).....received back home). We tried peach flavor among the list of few flavors. Not sure if I will try it again ($30 bucks didn't appeal my purse), but one must try it for the heck of it, its fun.


1 comment:

dharmabum said...

hookah is the in thing here too - specially in some of the more hip pubs and coffee shops. sometimes it puts me off - coz they have non tobacco ones that they let kids smoke.